Influenster Jolly VoxBox

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10925555/?claim=4fbdbnnt75x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


So tonight I came home to my very first Influenster VoxBox! I applied for this online a while back and last week received a confirmation that I was chosen to receive one! For those of you who are not familiar with this, it is a company that mails out complimentary packages for you to try and test different products.

Here is a picture of what I got in my box:

There are five items: a mini roll of Duct tape, an eyeshadow palette from NYC, a Rimmel London Show off Lip Lacquer, a package of Puffs and a box of Skinny Cow candy.   I will admit that I have already opened a package of the candy and tasted it and boy, is it delicious!

I tried the lipstick and eyeshadow out tonight! Here's a picture of me wearing them:




The lipstick was not my color; a little bright and smelled like watermelon. The color is very pretty and the texture is nice but the color on me made my teeth look more yellow. The eyeshadow has a very nice creamy texture and the colors are beautiful neutrals. My only complaint was the applicator was kind of small but I will use my own brush next time! The Puffs are already in my purse as it is cold and flu season and sneezes seem to happen often! The Skinny Cow candy is so good that it is hard to believe that it is only 130 calories!

This box was definitely a winner in my book and I'm thrilled to share it all with you!

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals