Sunday Style: I've Got the Blues

I don't really have the blues. I just love wearing the color blue and I love wearing different shades of it even more!

Believe it or not, I'm dressed in all Target today with the exception of the Loft bow belt that I put on top. This is a dress that is short- sleeved and I bought it before the 2014 Closet Remix Challenge at 70% off. I love the dress for many reasons: it's knit so it's super comfortable, it's a great length and it reminds me of a similar dress that I made in high school in Home Ec. 

The sweater was also 70% off and I am truly able to mix and match with a lot of other clothes that I already own. I love the different shades of blue as well as the color-blocking. 

I added some interest with the leopard heels and the bow belt. The heels are also old from Target and the belt is from last year. A lot of other jewelry or accessories really isn't necessary with this outfit because of the collar and the belt. I am wearing earrings and a bracelet but nothing much as I don't want to take away from the outfit itself. 

Here are a few different shots of the outfit from today. Enjoy! 




I think this dress is so versatile and will look different when it warms up and I wear it alone. Hope you all are having a great Sunday! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. What a cute belt, Sandae! How long ago did you buy that belt?

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want to say it was maybe early fall last year? There is also a similar one sold at Target. I would check there too- I think I saw someone say they got one there fairly recently. I'll keep an eye out for you.

      Delete
  2. I just love that bow belt! Is an outfit ever really complete without a bow? ;)

    www.oatsandbows.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals