Sunday Style: Gap Style ( Blue and Yellow)

It's no secret that I love a good dress. One that fits and flatters. This dress was a bargain that I picked up at the end of Spring. I love that it has an elastic waist so that I can be creative and wear it differently with a belt. Oh and it's super comfy. I also happened to pick up these loafers (last week I wore the orange ones) and scarf not long after that. Gap has some great markdowns at the end of the seasons and usually with an additional percentage off of that.

Blue and yellow is a fun combination for me especially since I root for the Michigan Wolverines! It's a combination though that I don't wear that often so I thought I would do it today. I'm still also loving my great bag from Jordana Paige too and it happens to match perfectly with my outfit today! 

Here's a few pictures of how I will be wearing this today for an everyday look: 





I also sold some stuff on Poshmark in the last couple of weeks so I decided to treat myself and finally pick up these pumps that I have been wanting. Pray for me- the heels are high! Anyways, I don't know why I didn't get them last year when they were on clearance at Target other than I didn't know if I would wear them since they are high. Apparently I would since I have been thinking about them ever since....

Here's the look with heels sans the bag: 





Hope you're off to a great start on your Sunday! I'm on vacation this week so I am getting ready for all of the fun stuff that we have planned! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Dress, shoes, scarf- Gap
Heels- Prabal Garung for Target (via Poshmark) 
Bracelet- Loft
Belt- Target
Bag- Jordana Paige 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals