Sunday Style: Golden Girl

Happy Sunday! During the last couple of weeks I have been posting some of my favorite holiday looks. Today's look is from Ollie Marie Boutique and is this great golden velvet wrap dress. This look is definitely one of my favorite dresses this year! I am loving the golden color which can be accessorized so many different ways!


I chose a green necklace and bracelet with gold accents to go with the gold. I like a pretty bright color with this dress. Add some golden heels and a leopard clutch and this outfit is party-ready!


Here are some pictures of this dress:


 
 
 
 
 
 


I love the way this dress accents all my curves!


Want your own dress or anything else from Ollie Marie Boutique? Use my code CURVYGIRLDEC for a discount on all your purchases!


I must mention that this particular dress is not showing on the website, but there are other velvet dresses in green and black showing up on the CURVY section! There are others in regular sizes as well!


Let me know what you bought from Ollie Marie! They have sooo many awesome things!


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals