Sunday Style: Rock Star Style

Well friends, this is it. The last post of 2017! It feels like this past year has flown by! It was my first full year living in TX and experiencing a different way of life here in the Big D. I've loved meeting new people and making new friends and experiencing new sites and sounds and smells of Texas. I am looking forward to everything that 2018 will bring!


For my last look of the year, I wanted to show a look that I got in my last Dia and Co box. I totally felt like a rock star when wearing this outfit! I think there is nothing better than looking and feeling like a million bucks!


The jeans are from Rebel Wilson's collection and I cannot tell you how much I love them! So comfortable and stretchy and the silver stripes add such a fun element to them! I also love the hippie vibe of the bell sleeve on this top from Nanette Lepore. It is such a beautiful blouse with the lace details! To top it off, this faux leather moto jacket is perfect! I chose a heeled bootie for a long lean line. I got these booties last year from Old Navy for about $10! Such a steal!


Here are some pics of my rock star style:














I just love this outfit! What do you all think?


Want to try a Dia box of your own? Click here or on the link to the side to sign up and experience it for yourself! I love getting a box! A stylist sends me perfect things for my shape and style. It allows me to experiment too and see if I like something or not and send it back if I don't. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want more information.


Happy New Year to you!

Thanks for reading and following along with me!



Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals