Sunday Style: Prints Please!

I really wasn’t sure what to wear today or what to write about. It’s getting cold here and supposed to rain soon so it’s been overcast all day as well. 

So here’s what I settled on and this printed shift dress from Eloquii is everything! It’s very lightweight and stretchy. I have been wearing it all day and it’s so comfy! I love whimsical prints and animals so this was right up my alley! 

Because it’s getting cooler here, I also added a red faux leather jacket from Eloquii as well. I have blue sparkly boots that I purchased last year from Forever 21 at the end of the year. They were a steal at only $10! 













Which way do you like it better? With or without the jacket?

 Shop the dress here and the jacket here. 

Hope your Sunday has been as magical as this dress! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. The jacket add a nice touch to the dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals