WhatUp Wednesday #43

Hi friends! I bet a lot of you are getting your turkeys defrosted and side dishes started tonight in preparation for tomorrow’s Thanksgiving holiday! My son and I will be going to eat at a friend’s house tomorrow and I’m super excited to be sharing the day with her and her family! 

In case if you were wondering, I really won’t be sharing gift guides or tons of sales on the blog. I might actually visit a store here and there and maybe show you a few things, but other than that, that will be about it. I’m still looking for work and personally can’t spend money but I’m all about helping others if I see something while I’m browsing online or if I’m out and about. 

So this last week has not been super exciting. I haven’t been feeling the greatest and I really think it’s this weather getting me down a little. I’m grateful that I’m not back up north in the cold and snow but the early darkness might have me in a little funk. I did do one thing this last week that was sooo cool but I’ll write about it in a minute! 

Yesterday I did a special post on a new styling service called Fashom and I reviewed the service and the pieces that I received. Make sure to check out that post and use my links when signing up! You’ll get free styling sessions for the first two and then after that, it’s only $15 per styling and it is credited towards your purchase! I’m kind loving this second outfit that I’ll be posting on IG today as well! You can read the post here if you missed it! 



Outfit c/o Fashom

Here are a few more outfits from this past week that you might have missed! 

















The cool thing I did this last week was go to a lights fest out in Anna, TX. Yes, I said in my IG stories that it was in the middle of nowhere but that’s how it felt! We drove way out into the country and were in the middle of an open field. Tell me that’s not in the middle of nowhere?! Anyways, a friend and I had bought tickets for this some time ago and I’ve always wanted to do this. It was truly a magical experience and I’m grateful I got to partake in it! We waited until dark and then used tiki torches to light our lanterns. Prior to the lighting, we used markers to write whatever we felt in our hearts to write. It was a beautiful experience to watch all of the lanterns rise into the sky. I recorded it with music and shared to Instagram and received so many moving messages! Here are a few pics for you from the event: 



























I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow whether you celebrate any holidays or not, remember to be thankful for everything in your life on a regular basis! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 





Comments

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Happy Thanksgiving.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals