WhatUp Wednesday #44

Hi friends! WhatUp Wednesday was delayed a day because I was tired and didn’t feel like writing last night! Sometimes I’m just tired and there isn’t any reason other than that! I seriously fell asleep on my bed at the wrong end of it no less while looking at my phone. (Insert shrug emoji here lol) 

So who went shopping on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Anyone get any good deals? I’ve been working a part time job and have been so busy doing that and looking for a new full time job that I just didn’t make it out! I bought one thing on Cyber Monday which was a pair of sequin joggers- I mean, the most practical purchase ever! 

I’ll be starting to post some holiday looks before too long here and on Instagram! Be sure to let me know if there is anything that you want to see specifically! 

So here’s a super cute outfit that I want to show you in today’s post and it’s activewear from Fabletics! I am loving this combo! It’s perfect for working out or wearing out to shop or a casual brunch! Click here to shop! You can get two pairs of leggings for $24 when you sign up! These leggings are so good so you’re gonna want at least a couple of pair of them! 





Here’s a recap of some of the outfits I posted this last week: 



I’m head to toe in Lularoe! Shoes are from Lularoe Supply which anyone can order online! You will definitely want to stay tuned for a huge giveaway with Lularoe that is coming up very soon! 



This shirt is special because I am an influencer for a new online store called LuvMeMore that just launched! It’s so exciting to see more and more plus size options popping up for us ladies! It’s a size inclusive shop that has XS - 4X and will soon be able to accept custom orders for XXS- 5X! Click here to shop! 


This cozy sweater is from SheIn! I have a special code for you all to use to save even more from one of my favorite online stores, SheIn!  Use code BF181261Search ID 590897 for this sweater





Speaking of SheIn, here’s another look that I posted this week from SheIn as well! Olive is such a good color and it’s perfect in this comfy stretchy jumpsuit  Make sure to use my code BF181261 when you shop! Search ID 582827 for this jumpsuit





This last look is from Eloquii from the Draper James collection! I love this dress so much and love that the cardigan matches so well in the event that you get chilly! It’s such a classy look and is great for the temps we are having right now! 

That’s about it for this week! I’m staying super busy as I mentioned before and the only other thing that I did this week was a super fun photo shoot that I’ll be sharing with you all later! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. I had no idea that lularoe was making shoe now.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals