Sunday Style: Black and Cream

First, I should tell you all that this week I am doing a challenge where I will be wearing ten pieces in seven days. I will be mixing and matching these items to challenge myself to use what I already have. I will be posting about it next week after the challenge is complete.

For my Sunday outfit as well as the first outfit in my challenge, I am wearing a dress from J Crew Factory and I put a blouse under it from Loft that I purchased last year. This is actually a favorite blouse of mine with the stars on it making it unique. I also like the herringbone print of this knit dress that has pockets. It's super comfortable and I belted it with a belt from Loft to make it more interesting. I wore black tights and my boots from Kohls. I am also wearing my new blush pearl necklace from Eva Mendes new collection at New York and Company. I am also carrying my black Phillip Lim for Target bag. 

I like this outfit but it is a bit boring for me seeing that I enjoy bright colors. I felt a little like House on the Prairie when I first tried the dress on because it is very conservative and more like a jumper. I mixed prints to make it more modern and it's shorter so that's a plus! The next time I wear this dress, it will be with colors! 

Here's some pictures of me wearing the outfit:







Hope you all had a lovely Sunday! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals