The Perfect Fall Sweater

I have a lot of sweaters. I live in Michigan and it is cold what seems like all of the time except for a few weeks in the summer. Even some of those weeks I can wear light-weight sweaters. When I look for pieces, I like to look for things that have a personality. Maybe it is a pretty detail like lace or stitching or maybe it is a ruffle or a button. Something to make it special and stand out. 

I found this sweater recently on a trip a couple of weeks ago to the LOFT store in Ann Arbor. I love this store for many reasons. One of them is the great customer service that I have received there including from my new friend, Zsa Zsa Bleau, who I met on Instagram. I also happen to love the way the store is laid out and the way that the staff helps to style items for you if you are at a loss for ideas. 

She happened to be working the day I went in and I might mention there also happened to be a 50% off sale that day as well. She pointed out the sweater to me and said she thought I might like it. Like it? I love it! This is the perfect fall sweater! I love the weight of the sweater as well as the unique toggles and pockets in the front. The beautiful gray color is a bonus! I see myself wearing this sweater a lot this season and for many years to come! 

Here are a few pictures of me in the sweater. I paired some dark hunter green jeans from TJ Maxx with it as well as a plaid shirt from JCrew Factory. I am wearing my favorite boots from DSW and carrying my black Phillip Lim for Target bag. For the jewelry, I went with my pearls from JCrew Factory, a ring from Lia Sophia, and a bracelet from Target. 




Here is a picture of my friend, ZsaZsa Bleau, wearing the sweater her way. Isn't she fun?! 


The sweater is currently available online at www.loft.com as well as in stores. 


How else would you wear this sweater? Do you have a favorite sweater or item of clothing that you love? 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. You both wore the coat sweaters quite lovely as I would say ;) cute cute and pearls always makes a classy statement !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you styled the sweater! So classic! I can already tell this will be my favorite sweater this season as well!

    xoxo Meghan
    www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meghan! I've already worn it a couple of different ways since I bought it. Probably my favorite sweater purchase so far this year. Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals