Chic Soul January New Arrivals

I am so excited to share my picks for January from Chic Soul! I wanted to find some items that will be beautiful for Valentine’s Day as well! I’ve linked everything in this post below and you can use my code SANDAE15 to take 15% off your purchase!

For this photo session, we were upstairs in the greenhouse area of the Downtown Market in Grand Rapids. I loved the ambience but the day we went, families with small children were everywhere! We didn’t have the best timing! But I still think we managed to capture some good shots! 

First look is this gorgeous red sparkly dress! I love this for a date night! I paired it with my leopard clutch and some black heels. I think this is a perfect dress for a night out on the town! 











You can shop the dress here 

This second look is just too sweet!  I love the black and white spots on this dress and I thought pink sparkly boots would be perfect with it! I also got these earrings from Chic Soul (they’re no longer available) and I can’t wait to wear these year round! 











You can shop the dress here 

The last look is a fun casual look! I love this floral top and white jeans look! This headband is also from Chic Soul and it’s the perfect accessory! 











You can shop the top here 
You can shop the jeans here 
You can shop the headband here 

Those are my picks for January! Which look is your favorite?? Make sure to use the code SANDAE15 for 15% off your purchase! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. I love the looks of all three of these outfits!
    The wine coloured Chic Soul Sparkling Nignts Dress,
    the airy Chic Soul Something Like That Dress, and the
    Chic Soul wine coloured empire waisted floral print Pleasant Coincidences top all look very feminine and pretty!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: Mister Panty Buns's Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second and third outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your partner... that will induce intense emotions of love and impulsive appeal to you buried inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, admire and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him try harder than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    In fact, triggering this mighty impulse is so important to getting the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll soon notice him open his heart and soul to you in a way he never expressed before and he will recognize you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals