Sunday Style: Sequins and Animal Print

I decided to show off a fun look for today’s post! If you’ve been following along with me, you know that I met a fantastic photographer who likes to shoot me using ideas that I come up with. She’s also good at telling me how to pose and it has been making my content really stand out! 

Now on to today’s look- I love a great sequin dress! I saw this dress and immediately thought I wanted to do something different and fun with it. I paired these animal print boots with it and I’m in love! I love the mix of textures and styles- dressy and casual, sequins and animal print. 

Check out these pics below and tell me what you think! 

















You can shop the dress here 
You can shop the boots here 

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Such a super dress. Instead of the normal LBD.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals