Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox

Have you ever heard of Influenster? If not, let me tell you about it! It's such a great way to try out products and review them for free! Companies rely on us as consumers to give them feedback about their products. Influenster packages them up and sends them to people like me (and you!) who then test them and share the feedback on the products that they tried. 

So let me share what was in the most recent box that I received. Here's a picture of the entire box:



Let me start with the Rimmel London Eyes Retro Glam mascara that I received. It provides full lashes and no clumping! 


Next up is the Kiss Everlasting French Nails. This gives you a great French manicure and allows you to feel as if you just went to the salon and got your nails done! These are great because you can make them any length and you can find them in most drugstores and major retailers! 


Next is the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons (with Odor Shield technology) made specifically to neutralize odors. These are made especially for girls on the go and provides ultimate freshness while playing sports or going about your daily activities. 


The last product to review is the Nivea Skin Firming Hydration lotion. This lotion feels and smells good while helping to firm and tone.  


And lastly, I received a peach pie car air freshener from the Labor Day movie. This smells so good! I missed the movie in the theater so I am definitely looking to catch this one on DVD! 


So that is the Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox that I received! These products were received complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and I am definitely looking forward to reviewing the next items that I receive! 

Want to be an influenster too? Take a look at their website and then create a profile and answer some questions. Influenster will then look at your interests and then possibly select you to try out certain products! It's really that easy and so much fun! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals