Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston


It’s a special edition of Travel Tuesday on a Thursday!  Ya’ll need to get on board with going to Galveston! If you’re in the DFW area and you want to get to the beach, you can head south a few hours and get to Galveston easily! This was my second time visiting but I have a feeling I’ll be going back a little more often! I don’t have a ton of recommendations for you yet based on one weekend but the more I go, the more I’ll have! 

First things first, where to stay?! There’s a new cute little boutique hotel in town named Sugar‘s Inn and I’m obsessed with the cuteness! It’s upstairs of one of Galveston’s finest restaurants Sugar and Rye. Spoiler alert: I’ll be doing a giveaway with them over on Instagram too! Nothing better than a couple of nights away! My son and I went and we had separate rooms and each one was beautifully furnished from ceiling to floor! I took a bunch of pictures for you guys so you can check out how cute it is! 



















These are a few little sneak peeks of the rooms that we had but even the entryway is super adorable! 







Gimme that rug! 

I hope y’all will love Sugar’s Inn as much as I do! Make sure you’re following me over on Instagram so you keep in the loop on the giveaway! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 





Comments

  1. Love the green detail on your dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals