Lalalala LuLaRoe!!

I was first introduced to LuLaRoe last year and it was love at first sight! The styles are comfortable and stylish and so easy to wear. LuLaRoe is an exclusive clothing line that is designed to fit women of all ages and sizes. It's manufactured in the United States and it has exclusive fabrics which results in a great variety! 

For today's post, it's a two for one deal. I am sharing my outfits from both yesterday and today! 


For Sunday's look, I wore this flowered Cassie skirt. I wore a lace top and denim jacket with it and paired some striped wedges with it for extra fun! Such an easy and fun look! This skirt can easily be dressed up or down- try it with a graphic tee and some flats and you're ready for shopping or a trip to the park! 




Today's look was perfect for me since I was traveling. This Irma tunic top is so soft and goes perfectly with jeans. I paired some bright heels and a fun clutch with it but I also switched to sandals for walking through the airport. I could totally have also worn these two LuLaRoe pieces together too! 




You know another great thing about LuLaRoe? You can get paid for wearing these fun and easy pieces! A LuLaRoe business owner who does just one pop up boutique per week can make an average of $1400! Increase your number to 3-4 per week and you can make an average of $5600 a month! Wow! This is the perfect "mom" job, side job or even a full time job- the beauty of this is that you will get what you put into it! 

Ready to get your own LuLaRoe pieces? You can go to www.lularoe.com and shop on the website- get free shipping using the code "SADITHOMPSON". I can't wait to see what you all get! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! Have a great week! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. Can I please post your photo on my LuLaRoe VIP page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's fine. Can you link it back to this post? Also, please let me know if you'd like to collaborate- I'm looking for opportunities for March. Feel free to shoot me an email curvygirlontherun@gmail.com.
      Sandae

      Delete
  2. OMG...you are just the cutest! I seriously love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you share the sizing of these items you're wearing? I'm trying to determine what to order. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals