Sunday Style: Leopard and Lace

This dress! I love the lace starburst pattern on it and the fit is so perfect. I thought I'd pair some leopard with it for an extra pop. Everyone knows leopard is a neutral, right? 

I love unique clothing- especially dresses and skirts- that I can wear over and over. I wore this look for church today but I also think it would be great for a night out! This beauty is from Avenue and I'm loving the new pieces they have out right now for fall! 

Here's some pics from today's look: 







Dress- Avenue (recent)
Clutch- Talbots (recent)
Heels- Loft (old)
Bracelet- Banana Republic (old)

Enjoy your Sunday! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals