Sunday Style: Polka Dots in the City

I could wear this dress all day every day. You know that feeling that you get when you just feel good? You've got a pretty dress on and you might feel a little like a princess? Yeah. That was me wearing this around town.

Dainty Jewells has done it again! The perfect dress for parties or church or just wearing it on a Thursday. I love the design of this dress- a beautiful fitted bodice and a full skirt. The tie is detachable and adds extra to your oomph to the design and draws attention to your waistline. 

Dainty Jewells is one of my favorite online shops that provides fashionable modest clothing. I love the modern and vintage designs of the clothing and the fabrics are beautiful! I also love that this company was the vision of a 16 year old girl who wanted to dress modestly and fashionable and wanted to share her designs with the world! 

This dress design is called the Central Park and it also comes in girl sizes! Perfect for the holiday parties or pictures that you might want to start taking! 

My son and I took advantage of the sunrise in downtown Grand Rapids as we shot these pictures in the early morning. The GRAM is one of my favorite places to visit and the city was so quiet before the early morning hustle and bustle. We finished shooting snd then headed to have a coffee and hot chocolate at our favorite Bigby Coffee. It's not always about fashion- it's about family and friends and these are the things that warm my heart. 

Enjoy these pictures of this gorgeous dress and some of the sites around the GRAM:










Dress- Dainty Jewell's (online recent)
Heels- Just Fab (online last year)
Bracelets- Lia Sophia (old)
Necklace- J Crew (old) 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals