Sunday Style: Spring Trends

Today's post is a two-for post- two outfits and packed with trends for Spring! I was asked by the resale company thredUp to talk about a Wardrobe Cheat Sheet and share some of my picks for Spring. 

Have you heard of thredUp? It's a company that takes your unused clothing that is in good condition and lists it on a site and then sells it for you. They send you a bag and you send it in and watch the credits come rolling in from your sales. So easy! 

I live in Michigan where there are four seasons and winter particularly is difficult for me. The cold weather and snow are miserable and I live for seeing the spring each year! 

I decided to show two looks that I think are perfect for spring! The first is this bright coral dress that I paired with some floral pumps. This whole look was from thredUp! I love the value of what I get for my money. These pumps were practically new and the dress was a little more "gently used" but they noticed this before it was sent to me and the price was adjusted accordingly. 

Who doesn't love flowers for spring? I also think this dress could be dressed down with flats or tennis shoes and a jean jacket. I'm looking forward to wearing this all spring! 




In the second look, I'm featuring a floral peplum top with a black lace pencil skirt and some black heels. Both the top and the heels are from thredUp and both were practically new! I've had the skirt for a while but the top is a great addition to my closet! 




So what's on my list for spring? 
Florals, florals, florals! 
Bright colors
Simple, easy dresses
Beautiful heels- basic and patterned (I'm done wearing boots!) 
Denim jacket
Colorful flats 
Anything with fringe! 

I'm excited for spring- the change is in the air. The flowers start blooming and the grass starts to peek out from under the snow. It signifies new beginnings and a chance to start over. Happy Spring! 

Outfit 1- 
Dress and heels- thredUp
Pearls- JCrew Factory (old)
Clutch- Banana Republic (old)
Ring- Lia Sophia (old)

Outfit 2- 
Top and heels- thredUp
Skirt- Macy's (old)
Pearls- JCrew Factory (old)
Bracelet- Target (old)

 Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. Quality contents and effective
    tips are here. Thank you so much
    for sharing with us.
    black patent pumps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals