Sunday Style: Neon and Floral

I love the combination of neon colors and florals. I've talked many times about how I love bright colors and floral prints so it should come as no surprise that I love neon and floral together. 

To make it even better, throw in a comfortable dress from karinadresses. I'm in love with this butterfly garden print and the style is called the Nora

I love the vee neck on this dress which elongates the body and the cut of the rest of the dress with the waist going in is just sheer magic. It makes me feel like a million bucks! 

Here's some pics of this gorgeous floral dress: 







Dress- Karina dresses (online recent)
Clutch- Target (last year)
Shoes- DSW (recent)

I've been enjoying our beautiful weather all weekend. I hope you all have been having a wonderful weekend as well! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. loving the pops of neon in this outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals