Autumn Watercolors

Okay, okay, fine. I like autumn. I am still resisting it and the cold weather that comes behind it, but I am liking the briskness in the air and the smell of fall. Most of all, I like the colors. There is still a lot of green but I am noticing the leaves changing colors to yellow, orange and red. 

Similar to the changing of the leaves is this karinadresses in the Autumn Watercolor design. I am wearing the Penelope in this design and it is just magnificent! I cannot say enough how much I love these dresses but the Penelope is not only flattering but it's got pockets too! I love the way the waist is defined and the skirt flows out a little. It balances out my smaller top part of my body with the larger bottom part of my body. 

The colors are beautiful just like the changing colors all around us. If we stop long enough just for a minute, we can enjoy all of the beauty that is in autumn. 

I've styled this dress two ways for you: 

Dressy






Casual






Dress- karinadresses (recent online)
Heels- Loft (old)
Wedges- Target (old)
Denim Jacket- J Crew Factory (old)
Clutch- Dakota and Dash (earlier this year online) 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Such a fab dress. Since I have gone older I have been enjoying fall more.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress and love the contrasting brown and blue xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals