Sunday Style: Sassy in Stripes


This Dainty Jewells dress makes me feel sassy. It also makes me want to go to sailing. This dress has a nautical feel to it and can be dressed up or down depending on the accessories. I wasn’t able to find a marina (you know there’s not as many lakes here in TX as there was in MI) but I bet it would be extra sassy getting on a boat as well.

Seriously though, this Bon Voyage midi dress is all that and a bag of chips. The white and navy stripes elongate the body and the waist gets attention by the belt tied tightly around it. So figure-flattering!
I have worked with Dainty Jewells before and I love their dresses! They are a modest modern clothing company with plenty of options to look beautiful and graceful. They have quality merchandise with gorgeous patterns and materials.

So while I wasn’t on a boat, I did find a bridge by some water to take these pics:








Dress- Dainty Jewells

Sandals- Charming Charlies

Clutch- Dia&Co


I hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals