Style Spotlight: SHEIN


Happy Thursday! I didn’t write my usual Wednesday post yesterday because I was under the weather but I did want to take some time today to share one of my new favorite brands with you all!

Thanks for the invitation from SHEIN to review a couple of their pieces! I was not that familiar with this brand except for what I had seen on Instagram and I didn’t think they sold clothing that would fit me. Thankfully, I was able to try a couple of items from their Plus Size section and I am happy to report that I love both of them!

First is this gorgeous maxi dress. The mustard color and floral are perfect for fall! I love the little details like the gold buttons on the sleeves and there is a matching fabric belt that I have tied in the front. The low vee neck wrap style is also very slimming and helps when showing off those curves! Here is the link to shop this gorgeous dress!





The second look is featuring this beautiful black sheer floral top. In love with this beautiful look that won’t break the bank! I paired this top with some distressed jeans and red bow heels to make a statement! This look is great for going out at night or wearing out to brunch. This top would also look great as an edgier look like with leather pants and boots. There are a lot of options! Here is the link to shop this beautiful top!





Use code “CURVY” to enjoy a 20% discount for orders from this link. You can also download the SHEIN app now to enjoy special app offers!

Have fun shopping and please share your looks with me!

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals