WhatUp Wednesday #31

Hey friends! Happy Wednesday! I’ve been busy working on some exciting things and I have not written on Wednesdays for a little bit! I’ll just show you a couple of things I’ve been doing! 

First off, I’m loving this dress I wore today from SheIn! It’s so comfortable and I just love all of the colors! Make sure to check it out here and use my code “curvygirl20” for a discount! 







It was so windy today when I took these pictures! 

My son and I went to brunch on Sunday and found this cute restaurant called EggHouse Cafe  We both ordered pancakes and loved them! Too much food to even finish! I posted pics in my IG stories but apparently didn’t save them to my camera roll...

And I finally made it out to Legacy Hall  I was pleasantly surprised by the outside area which everyone has since said is new. I don’t like crowded areas and I found this to be super crowded at lunchtime when we went. I got the chicken and waffles from a waffle place and it was just meh. I didn’t eat it all and I probably wouldn’t get it again. The whole place was filled with lots of places for food and drinks but I’m just not sure I would go again. 



Here are some outfits from the last week- make sure you follow me on Instagram @curvygirlontherun so you can keep up with my pics and stories! 






















Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. That shin dress is super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals