Sunday Style: Fair Floral

I had a fun day today so I thought I would share with you all! First of all, it’s Sunday! Thank goodness for this weekend after my first full week at my new job! 

So I went to go see the Lion King at the Music Hall at Fair Park in Dallas. The Lion King is actually one of my absolute favorite plays tied with Wicked! Anyways, I’m pretty sure this is the third time I’ve seen it but it never gets old! The animals come in at the beginning of the play from the back doors and if you’ve never seen it before it’s such a fun surprise! Even if you have seen it like me, it’s still so fun! And the opening number is just fantastic! The Circle of Life sets the expectation of what’s to come! 

This was the first time I’ve been to a play since I’ve moved here. I was pleasantly surprised at the venue and what it had to offer! I’m going to talk about that for a minute since it is so different than I’m used to in Detroit! 

It’s a smaller venue so there didn’t seem to really be any bar seats in the house. I sat towards the rear since I didn’t want to spend a ton on tickets but it was a wonderful seat and I saw everything great! Now if only the lady in front of me would have been quieter and sat still! That’s another story! 

There’s a table where you can pre-order food and drink for intermission. Yes, please! I got a nice little cheese board and a glass of moscato. When it was intermission, I walked down to the bar and the table was ready with my food and drink on it. Talk about service! I loved this feature! I’ll post a pic of it later in the post below. 

Let’s talk about what I wore, shall we? I finally broke out one of the four (yes, four!) Cicis that I’ve bought from Lularoe! I’m not really sure why I haven’t worn them just probably going through all the other clothes in my closet and didn’t come up yet to wear?! Who knows? What I do know is this dress will make you feel like a million bucks! 

I wore this bright floral one today and I was super happy with my choice! Now, it’s a little form-fitting and in the past I would have probably chosen to not wear it. I look like a Judy with the big ole booty in this but I really love it! It gives a beautiful shape with the neckline and sleeves that can be worn on or off the shoulders. It is a little like a mermaid fit so I know it is recommended to go with your Julia size. All of you Lularoe lovers out there will know what I mean! 

After the play I was determined to get pictures in front of the Ferris wheel for today’s post. This is actually where the State Fair of TX is held as well as museums that are open year round.  I’m so glad I ran into a couple of people who were kind enough to snap these great pics for me so they turned out even better than I had hoped! I always pack my tripod but people taking them for me is so much easier and they turn out better! Thank you new friends! 

Here are some pics from today’s adventure and the Cici dress! If you need help finding a Lularoe retailer let me know and I will recommend one to you who has this dress! 











How was your Sunday? Did you do anything fun? 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 


Comments

  1. Girl! I’ve had season tickets for 3 years, and have known nothing about this pre-ordered snack thing. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time. I haven't seen a play in a long time.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals