WhatUp Wednesday #57

Well friends it’s been a week! Well it’s actually been a couple of weeks since I last did this post! I’ve been down lately but I was able to clear out some negativity this week and I’m cautiously optimistic that it will only get better from here. Yes, I’m still looking for full time work so let a sister know if you can hook her up! 

So today’s outfit is this one that I love so much! If you remember my tropical pantsuit from last year, this one is somewhat similar but very different! It’s from a company called Yoek which I recently found and I am loving! I took some pics before my day got started of this look. I love that they are separates and both would look amazing worn with other things. I’m thinking a pair of white denim with the top maybe? It has the cutest ruffle sleeves too! The pants have a fun ribbon stripe down the side and they’re super comfy! I think another look with this would be a tee and some tennis shoes with the pants! What do you all think? 

Here’s a few pics of this fun look! 













You can shop the top here
You can shop the pants here 

This outfit isn’t your cup of tea? Well that’s just fine. Check out a recap of these fun looks! 













I’ve got a couple of events to attend this week so I’ll report back next week on how those go! I finally finished The Sopranos -did I tell you all that? I don’t remember. I’m now watching How To Get Away With Murder and boy is it good! How have I not watched this before? Probably because it’s on late and I just never got around to it! 

Well that’s all the time I have for today to write. I hope to have lots of good things to tell you all next week! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. I hope you are doing better now. You wear the most stylish clothes.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals