WhatUp Wednesday #61

Hi friends! It’s been a minute since I wrote on the blog! I’ve been missing it too! I have been busy working doing the Instacart thing and grocery shopping for people. It’s been fun but a lot of work. I love to shop so this is kind of fun for me but oh man, those people who live in an apartment on the third floor and want cases of water delivered. Ugh.  I am starting to know my way around the grocery stores better so it’s getting easier every day! As long as you can schedule hours, I think it’s a good job. Otherwise, it’s kind of hard to make money waiting for batches. 

Today I was out driving and looking for a place to take a few pics of my outfit and I ran across this place in Carrollton. In the Castle Hills area, there is a giant dragon in the park! I have been in this area before but not on this street and it was a fun surprise! This dragon goes all around the park and the playground and you can even get up on top of its head if you dare! 

I came to slay today! (Get it- the dragon...) My look today is this fun gingham top from Jessica London and a pair of white distressed jeans. I added a pair of sandals to the look and voila! It’s a fun and casual look! 









Top- shop it here.
Jeans- old from JCPenney.
Sandals- old from Steve Madden.

Here are some other looks from this past week! 



Gigi top and Jill skirt are from Lularoe.
Sandals are older from Just Fab.



Dress is from Chadwick’s of Boston and you can shop it here.
Sandals are older from Eloquii.



I wore this skirt as a dress on Friday night to an event- it’s from LuvMeMore and it’s actually part of a two piece set! You can shop it here



I tried a new brand of fitness wear called RSport. They sent me this top and Capri leggings to try and they’re fantastic! You can shop the top here and leggings here



These pants tho! They’re from SheIn and they’re so cute! You can use my code “curvygirlQ2” to save an extra 15% too! Tank is from Lularoe and you can shop the pants here



Another fantastic Marly dress from Lularoe! 
Shoes are from Talbots earlier this year. 



I wore this dress last weekend and found a fun spot to take pics! Dress is sold out from JCrew. 
Vest is old from Target.
Sandals are older from Just Fab.

Not a whole lot going on my way right now other than work work work work work - in the words of our Rhianna herself...

My son is back up north for the summer so send me any suggestions of things you’d like me to do! If I take a day off, I’ll try to check it out! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Glad to hear your enjoying you new job.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals