Sunday Style: Chasing The Rainbow

Happy Sunday! It’s a rainy one here! I’ve been inside all day relaxing and napping and binge watching shows. Throw in cooking a couple of meals and let’s call it a productive day for me! 

I went to Windmill Island Gardens in Holland last week to walk around and take a few photos. I had the perfect look in mind! 

I saw this Eloquii romper and immediately decided I needed to order it. I love all things rainbow and I love that Eloquii has sales and makes the items (even the new ones!) more affordable! I love showing you all new looks and this is such a fun one! 

This Eloquii romper has an attached dress to it! I love that it has the ease of shorts but has the back like a dress. I love the black and white floral of it but then the added rainbow at the bottom is the finishing touch! 

You might notice I’m not wearing any shoes in these pictures. It was such a nice day so I took them off and enjoyed being barefoot in the grass.  I would wear a couple of different shoes with this in case if you’re wondering. I would wear a tennis shoe or little sneaker to be extra comfy or a fun sandal. I had some bright pink ones to wear and then just decided to wear none! 

By the way, we had to wait forever for people to move to get some of the best shots but it was definitely worth it! It was also super windy so I had to pull my hair back into a ponytail. I think the wind worked in our favor though for some of the shots! 

I think after all of the rain we have had that the flowers won’t be in good shape after this. I’m glad I’ve had a few visits to see all of them recently! 

Here are some fun pics of this romper and the gorgeous scenery!



















You can shop the romper here 

Check out Eloquii for all kinds of fun new pieces! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Such a fun romper.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect location for this look!
    www.NancyUgo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals