Sunday Style: Vintage Floral and New Hair

Hey friends! Happy Sunday! And Happy Father’s Day to all of you dads out there! Today’s post is all about one of the beautiful new dresses that I scored from Target’s latest collab with LoveShackFancy but also about me finally getting my hair done! 

With the pandemic and all of the salons being closed, I was so ready to take action into my own hands but I knew I didn’t want to see the consequences! So I waited until I was finally able to get back into the salon and I had a nice cut and balayage done! 

I also love the vintage look of this tiered floral dress! I love all of the soft colors and I love the ties on the shoulders. It would seem I have a thing with ties on shoulders lately! 

I’m so happy that Target collabs as of lately have included plus size pieces up to 3x. With the way this dress in particular is made, you could also size down so I feel maybe even a 4x could wear this style! I paired a fun pair of clear buckle slides with it and I am loving this look! 

I used a vintage filter on these pics so the colors are a little less vibrant than they are in real life. Enjoy these pics of the dress! 

















Wanna see some before and after pics of the hair? Of course you do! Take a look - you know when it’s all combed out, it really looks like I needed it done! 

















My stylist really knocked it out of the park! She always does a nice job of styling it and it lasts a few days! 

I’m sorry to tell you that my dress is sold out but you can take a look at all of the remaining collab dresses here 

You can shop my shoes here 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. You hair looks amazing.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals