Sunday Style: Fall Floral Maxi

Happy Sunday! A few weeks ago I went to the Dallas Arboretum and saw the pumpkin village! This year it’s called Art of the Pumpkin and it runs through Nov 1. We had such a fun time being able to attend during the media day. We were able to walk around and tour without the usual crowds and it was so nice! 

I took a couple of outfits with me and I realized I never shared this dress from Eloquii! It’s really one of my faves! It’s a fun maxi dress with ruffles and puffed sleeves. What’s not to love?! I added long black boots and a floppy hat to complete this fall look and I love it! 















Okay so the last one is without the hat but I like it better with it! 

You can shop my dress here 

Well that’s it for today, friends! I hope your fall is off to a great start with lots of pumpkins, apples and everything warm and cozy! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals