Sunday Style: Lane Bryant Fall Back to Work

Hi friends! I know fall is quickly approaching even though we don’t feel it here at all yet! I got some new arrivals from Lane Bryant that I’ve been showing off over on Instagram but wanted to link here everything I’ve been wearing! 

I love this floral top so much! It’s perfect for back to work with a skirt like this pencil one with a zipper or perfect for a fall look with denim. These denim are so fun with buttons for closure instead of a zipper! 

















You can shop the top here 
You can shop the denim here 
You can shop the skirt here 

Next up is this fun floral dress that is perfect for wearing to work or wearing to the pumpkin patch! I love the versatility of it and bonus: it’s got pockets! 











You can shop the dress here 

The last dress is this black floral one. It’s a soft stretchy material and it looks like a wrap dress without the wrap - lol does that make sense?! 











You can shop the dress here 

I also got a couple of accessories that are pictured here with each look including the earrings and the bracelet




You can shop the earrings here 
You can shop the bracelet here 

Shout out to a new photographer Kyler that I used too! I think these pictures are so beautiful! She does excellent work so I’ll definitely be using her again! Check her out on Instagram here!

I hope you’re having a great Sunday! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Love the piece you picked up for fall.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing valuable information with us. If want to know about Clothier Frisco so you can visit their.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals