Hyatt Regency: Frisco TX

I’m back with another staycation location for you! Last week I went to the Hyatt Regency in Frisco to stay and enjoy their food! Nothing like some good food and a king size bed that you don’t have to make! 

The Hyatt is located in Frisco attached to the Stonebriar Center outside of Nordstrom. Like seriously, you can walk to the mall from inside the hotel. What’s better than that? 



I was invited to stay and try out the food from their new executive chef at Copper and Steel. 

Here’s a few pics of the eating space and the bar before I show you the food!
















Here’s what we tried for dinner:
-Mango Daiquiri
-Hummus Plate  
-Wings three ways 
-Filet with cheese grits and roasted vegetables 














And for breakfast here’s what we tried: 

-Iced coffees from the Ily coffee bar
-Omelet form the omelet station- comes with potatoes and toast 







All in all, I’d give the food a good review. The filet was especially tasty and my personal favorite! The cheese grits and the sauce served with it were *chef’s kiss*. 

I really wish I could have tried more things on the menu to be honest. I’d say these dishes were all very good though! 

Let’s take a look around the lobby and see the decor: 

















The decor is modern and clean. I love the different sitting areas that the hotel has to offer. Perfect for working remotely if you’re in that mood too! 

The pool is also stunning and I wish I had time to enjoy it! It’s always hard for me to do hotel stays like this and get to enjoy everything it has to offer. The Steel Horse Cabana is not currently open but you could certainly bring your own food and drinks to the pool to enjoy. It is also a heated pool so no need to wait for summer to enjoy it! I also love that they have safes for keeping your items safe for you while you enjoy a swim! You can also play games on the lawn area and soak up all the sun. 























There is also a gym on site so I got a few pics of that as well: 







All in all it’s a beautiful property and I’ll definitely be back! I think it’s the perfect place to grab a drink and shop till you drop! 



This is the outside entrance but there’s also one inside the hotel! 

Want a tour of the room? You’ll have to check out Instagram for a reel! I love to show off my rooms in video format so stay tuned for that! 

I hope you love the Hyatt Regency in Frisco as much as I do! Frisco has so much to offer in terms of dining, shopping, lodging and entertainment- something for everyone! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. you visit such cool places.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals