Holidays with Sarah Flint Shoes

Hi friends! I know it’s been so long since I last wrote on the blog! I’ve had some changes in my life and I just didn’t focus on writing as much! Make sure you’re following me on social media so you don’t miss all of the good stuff like outfits and travel and all of that! 

Now, you all know that every December I post all holiday looks and this year is no different! Holiday looks have been on point all month long and they just keep on coming! 

I did want to share some shoes with you all today though that I’ve been loving! As you may or may not know, I am a brand ambassador for Sarah Flint shoes and I love them all so much! I’m currently deciding on the next pair to get! 

I thought I’d share a couple of pairs that I have that I’ve been wearing all holiday season long! This way you get to see some of my holiday looks too! 

The first pair of Sarah Flint shoes that I got was back in the summer and they are the Perfect Block Sandal 60 in Gold Nappa. These sandals are good for all year round but I love the gold for the holidays! Also since I’m in Texas and not in Michigan, I can wear sandals almost year round! No fear of getting the snow on my toes! 

Here’s a few holiday looks with these sandals









The second pair that I bought is the Natalie in Gunmetal Lame. I love that these look silver mainly but also reflect gold! These flats are truly my new party shoes and I’ve already worn them a few times since I got them a couple of weeks ago! 

Here’s some fun looks featuring these flats








No matter your style, there’s a pair for you! Also great news! I have a code for you to save money on your first pair too! SARAHFLINT-BASANDAE is my code and you’ll get $50 off your first pair! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. Earthly is a marketplace that brings together the best Linen dress Dubai products to the region, Our primary focus is to bring unique, sustainable fabrics to the region in timeless styles, bridging the gap currently existing in the marketplace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals