Sunday Style: I’ve Got the Blues

This post is paid for by Lane Bryant.

Hi friends! It’s another Sunday Style post! Today’s post is all about casual looks featuring this amazing pair of flare leg jeans from Lane Bryant

Blue is such a calming color and these looks are perfect for a casual outing or date night! I certainly don’t have the blues, I’m just having fun wearing them! 

While I usually feature a lot of dresses and skirts, I do love wearing denim that fits and is stylish. I have been wearing more of a skinny leg or straight leg recently so when I saw these bootcut jeans, I was excited to try them! 

I think the key to building any outfit is to pick a foundation piece first and these jeans are definitely it! Add a top, boots and some accessories and your  look is complete! It’s really a simple formula! 

I think this first look is a good casual one with this knit relaxed top and boots. I also added the blue earrings for even more blue to this look! You can even add on a necklace, rings and bracelets if you like to wear more jewelry. 

I think this look is perfect for a casual Sunday, a barbecue or shopping on the weekend! 















You can shop this Lane Bryant look below: 

The second look I think is perfect for a date night or church or a girls night out! I love this top and the peplum and the tie cinch in the waist. 

I paired the top with the same jeans and put on some off white booties and changed up the earrings. I might also add some bangles or a necklace with this look too! 













You can shop this Lane Bryant look below: 

Which look is your favorite? Are you loving all the blues as much as I am? 

Don’t forget to check out Lane Bryant for all your shopping needs! I love that I can get everything there from denim to lingerie and accessories and even shoes! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals