Travel Tuesday: Hotel Granduca

Hi friends! Today’s post is all about this beautiful hotel that I stayed in last week when I went to Austin! 

Hotel Granduca is out of the city in Hill Country and you can see the Austin downtown skyline from the hotel. It’s a gorgeous hotel modeled after an Italian villa and it’s just simply packed with all of the special details that you’d expect to see. 







The welcome desk has seats when you check in, the valet welcomes you at the door and there’s even a bottle of wine in your room to greet you. The bed was amazingly comfy and the beautiful bathroom even has a bench in the shower! Let’s not forget to mention the robes and slippers in the room! 











There isn’t a bad thing I can say about this hotel! When I left in the morning, the valet asked me if I wanted cold water to take with me. When I say they think of every detail, I mean it! 

The pool was amazing- the hot tub was so big! The outside was an incredible atmosphere with cabanas, an outdoor bar and a large area with chairs for lounging and catching some rays! 























The current restaurant situation was a tent outside- it’s air conditioned and has a beautiful ambiance. The food is insanely delicious and I loved everything I got! I’m excited to say that they will also be opening a spa and a newly remodeled restaurant in the fall! In the meantime, you can still enjoy brunch by the pool, inside or even in your room like I did the two mornings I stayed there! They even have teacups and saucers in the room for your tea or coffee! 

















Enjoy all of the pics of this gorgeous place! I hope you’ll be able to check them out soon! I know you will love Hotel Granduca as much as I do! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 


Comments

  1. Looks like a nice place to stay at.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals