Travel Tuesday: Acme Hotel Chicago

This year has brought some fun already with travel and it’s only February! Last weekend I headed to the Windy City for a quick trip to visit with a friend. I stayed at the Acme Hotel which is a perfect place to stay downtown! It’s within walking distance to the Magnificent Mile and it’s not a far ride to all of the tourist destinations! 

Let’s check out this place, shall we? 



You can tell just by the artwork how fun this place is going to be, right? I loved the pops of color and trendy vibes of this hotel! 

Let’s take a look at my room- it was a King suite and had the prettiest view of downtown buildings from the sitting area! 























Check out this view! 



I just love Chicago! The architecture is so beautiful and it’s a lovely mix of old and new! 

Okay back to the hotel…



The elevators in the lobby are fun! And then peep the insides of them too! 





And my room door said Ciao! It was as if they know me so well! 



There are a couple of areas to grab coffee and drinks here as well. The Berkshire Room is open in the evenings for drinks and some small refreshments. Make a reservation! This place was so packed at night! If you are staying in the hotel you can also order to go drinks and food. The ambiance is nice but like I said, it was packed when I went in there so I’d make a reservation for sure! 



There is also a coffee shop called the West Town Bakery that is open in the mornings. I will tell you that there is no coffeemaker in the room so if you need coffee like I do, you'll have to go downstairs and get it. They also have a few pastries like donuts and muffins for breakfast. I had the blueberry muffin and it was delicious! 

Here are a few more pictures of the hotel in all its  glory. All in all, the Acme Hotel is a great place to hang out and book for the weekend or a few nights while you’re in town. It’s a hip trendy vibe and the crowd is too! I loved it and would highly recommend if you’re looking for a place to chill in Chicago! 





Yes the mirror glows in the dark too! 









More to come on what all I did while I was in Chicago this time! Keep in mind that I used to live in Michigan so this is definitely not my first time to the city! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals