Style Me March: Days 11-20

It's hard to believe we are almost nearing the end of the month already! We finally passed the beginning of spring so hopefully these temps will start to rise soon! 

If you've been following along, you know I've been participating in a style challenge on Instagram. It's a list of a theme or a suggestion for each day during the month. It's fun to see what other people come up with too! 

Here's the list of days and what outfits I wore: 

Day 11- A Little Bit O Sparkle- I chose a look that I blogged about earlier also wearing my sailor skirt and this gorgeous JCrew linen tee. I love to show multiple ways to wear a look and this one is no different. This day was supposed to be about the sparkle so I chose one of my favorite statement necklaces to add some sparkle to this outfit. 


Day 12- Sweet Pinks and Peaches and Day 13- So "My City"- I combined two days challenges on this one. It was a snow day for my son and I was incredibly busy at work so I decided to combine a couple of times this week. I chose this beautiful pink sweater with gold glitter elbowpatches because it is one of my favorites. I'm hoping this is the last time I can wear it this season... I wore a polka dot shirt under and my favorite statement necklace from JCrew. I think this is such a fun and comfortable outfit when paired with skinny jeans and boots! And look around - this is so my city- full of snow! 


Day 14- Pucker Up- I'm still re wearing clothes since I am also doing my closet remix challenge and this outfit is no exception. I still love my initial sweater and plaid from Old Navy and the polka dot vest from Land's End. I also wore this sparkling statement necklace again- I love the sparkle light all over my face! 


Day15- Makes Me Feel Sexy- well this day I didn't post an outfit, but I did show an example of three outfits I have worn in the past that make me feel good. There's something about a good dress or skirt that shows off your waist! All three of these are good examples of this! 


Day 16- Saw On A Blog- I did a blog post about this earlier in the week as well. While I don't like to copy what I see, I do like to get ideas and inspiration from others. Why not use this as the perfect opportunity to wear my I Love New York tee that I bought from a street vendor and pair it with cobalt and leopard? This was such a fun outfit! 


Day 17- Color On My Feet- Day 18- Layers and Layers Oh My! - I did another combination here of two days because you guessed it. The color on my feet was cognac as in my boots that I am wearing again...I'm also wearing this outfit that I love because of the bright colors and geometric print on the tee. It's fun layering a tee over a chambray and putting them all under a bright jacket! I also wore green jeans this time since it was St Patricks Day! 


Day 19- In Black and White- another day, another outfit with layers! I paired this striped jacket from Target with a plaid from Old Navy and a chartreuse vee neck sweater. To complete the look, I wore  black jeans and this fab statement necklace again. 


Day 20- My Best Feature- I chose my eyes for my best feature. I like my smile too...I am wearing this Loft top with a Land's End blazer and a mint rosette necklace. I think mixing patterns and textures is so fun! 


Well, there's the recap of the last ten days! I'm hoping for a little warmer weather soon for these challenges so I can break out the dresses and pretty shoes! 

Have a great weekend! 

Sandae

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals