Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fall In Love


On Friday we celebrated at the wedding of my brother in law and new sister in law. They chose a venue that was a historic location and had the ceremony outside in a garden and a beautiful indoor reception. 

My husband and I love going to weddings- I think I like going a lot too to see what everyone (including the bride) will be wearing. I love the decorations, colors and themes. I often imagine what I would do if our wedding were this year instead of thirteen years ago. 

While I didn't have any part in the wedding, I still wanted to dress up and look good. I decided on this beautiful dress from Loft that was purchased during a 50% off sale. I wore nude bow pumps and pearls with this dress and carried a leopard clutch for fun. I love this look! I think I will wear it again with a denim jacket and boots. 

Here are some pictures of my wedding ensemble:






Dress: Loft
Clutch: Forever 21
Bow Pumps: DSW
Bangles- Lia Sophia
Pearl Necklace- J Crew


My husband and son got dressed up for the occasion as well:



Here are a few pictures from the wedding: 

My sister in law and niece

Husband and wife

The bride and groom

Some pictures from the reception:

Table center pieces

The cupcake cake

Bubbles

The guest book 

Head table 

Me. And Mrs. entering the reception

Family pics:

Cousins and friends

I had to get a pic with my other sis in law- we were both wearing lace dresses and accessorized to the tee! 

I hope you all enjoyed the wedding pics with me! Such a wonderful time and a wonderful couple! Fall in love! 

Sandae

5 comments:

  1. congrats to your sister in law and brother in law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures, and as for you're dress it's absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you accessorized your outfit. It pulls it all together. Beautiful! :)

    xx
    Petite yet Chic
    http://www.petiteyetchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! And what a pretty setting! Love your lady-like lace and pearls with a little touch of meeeeooow with the clutch! Perfect!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing in that dress!!Looks like you had such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete