Sunday Style: Hi-Lo Color!

This weekend has been beautiful! I thought it felt a lot like summer today as I was out running around and doing things. I went to a concert in downtown Detroit that my friend was in and ended up walking a lot back and forth to the area where I parked. It's good exercise but it reminds me that even warmer days are coming! 

Today's outfit is a little play on words but it's Hi-Lo for this fun midi skirt and its color for all of the beautiful colors in this blouse and in this outfit! I love when an outfit comes together and it looks and feels fun and cheerful. That's how I felt about this look today. It's simple but put together and was perfect for wearing all day- to church, errands, lunch and that concert! I traded out the wedges for a pair of flats while driving and running around but the outfit didn't lose anything by having a gold flat with it!  I think if it were chilly, you could also add a denim jacket for warmth and the outfit would still look great! 

Here are some pictures of today's look:









Blouse- J Crew (last year)
HiLo midi skirt- Mindy Maes Market (online)
Necklace- purchased online (I cannot remember the store but it's old)
Wedges- DSW (old)
Clutch- Banana Republic (old)
Bracelet- Target (old)

Hope you've all had a great weekend and are ready for the work week! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. cute skirt, Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals