Sunday Style: Shabby Apple Chic

Sometimes you wear something and you feel good. Sometimes you wear something and you feel great. And sometimes you wear something and you feel beautiful. This Shabby Apple dress does that for me! I'm loving this cut and color of this dress- simple yet so elegant at the same time!

I let the dress speak for itself and paired it with pearls, a simple clutch and patterned pumps. I love this look so much! 

Here are some pictures of today's look:







I just love this dress! Shabby Apple is a great place to find romantic dresses and skirts as well as unique looks. It feels like all of their pieces have a story and great charm. They even have great dresses for bridesmaids looks! Take a look and see all of the awesome things they offer! I can't wait to see what you all think if you have never checked out this site before! 

Here's the details from today:

Dress- Shabby Apple (recent)
Heels- Nine West (online earlier this year)
Clutch- Banana Republic (old)
Bracelet- The Limited (early this year)
Necklace- J Crew (old)

Thanks for reading and following along with me! Have a great Sunday! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals