Style Spotlight: Nikki Poulos

I'm so thrilled to introduce you all to a designer who make clothes that fit and flatter my shape and also look great! 

Such fun, bold and graphic prints and styles! I can't get enough of them! I'm wearing the Erin maxi dress in the optic squares print. I love the way this dress fits and the material is so comfortable! I dressed it up in a casual way with some gold wedge sandals and some jewelry. Such a fun look! 

Here are some pictures of this gorgeous dress: 








This was such a fun time showing off this dress around Charlotte! Thanks again to Nikki for letting me showcase her beautiful designs! You can find her on Instagram @nikki.poulos, on Facebook www.facebook.com/nikkipoulosclothing and on Twitter @nikkipoulos. Happy browsing! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals