Sunday Style: Southern Style

It happened again. My friend Łynsie met up with me in Charlotte and we used some of our time together to once again take pictures. I love being out of town and finding new and unique spots to take pictures and I am in love with this church that we found! 

You know what else I like? A dress like this that enhances my shape, has a great print, and has pockets! But guess what else! I paid $6 for this dress- brand new! Who says that shopping on a budget means buying clothes you don't love? 

I happened upon this dress in JCPenney and immediately loved it. It was marked down on clearance for $25 and I had a $10 off coupon. Even for $15 it was a steal! I got up to the register and it rang up as $16 and then I used my $10 off coupon. Wow! I love finding such great bargains! 

This dress has it all and I am so glad I found it. It has such southern charm and is perfect for an afternoon tea, a wedding, a baby shower or even wearing to church. 

Here are some pictures of this dress that I love. Lynsie makes me laugh so much too! 








Dress- JCPenney (recent)
Pearls- JCrew (old)
Heels- Loft (last year)
Bracelets- Jet Chic Arm Candy (online)


Hope you're all having a great Sunday! Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals