Style Spotlight: Karina Dresses

Oh I have found a new love and it is called Karina Dresses! I first saw this company on Instagram when a fellow fashion blogger was promoting them. I immediately went to the site and checked out all of their wonderful products and found this dress that I love!

Karina Dresses offers a variety of dresses for all body types. They all feature easy, breathable material that doesn't wrinkle and travels oh so well!

I love that I can go on the website and pick out a dress based on my body type! Karina Dresses offers all sorts of prints and the material flatters all body shapes and sizes.I also love that the dress is so comfortable and can easily be dressed up or down.

Another awesome thing! They are offering my readers and followers a discount of 20% using the code IGKARINA20. Make sure that you take advantage of the savings and stock up! I've got a link right at the top of my blog that will take you right there!

Here are some pictures of this dress that I love-I hope you do too!







Thanks for reading and following along with me! I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

Sandae

Comments

  1. such a classic dress

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I just ran across your blog. I like your style. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I just ran across your blog. I like your style. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I just ran across your blog. I like your style. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals