Tassel Tuesday

Confession: I've been saving these pictures for a few weeks...When my girl Lynsie and I meet up, we do several photo shoots and try to collaborate on our posts. We've both been super busy lately and haven't had the time to write a lot so we decided to finally get it done! Check hers out at Similar Styles and get more information on her look!

Tassels have been all the rage for a while now and they're mostly popular in accessories. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets and bags are my favorites. I managed to find all kinds of fun tassels for this outfit!  Bright colors are my favorite but pair them with an amazing and fun backdrop? It's love!  









So there you have it! Tassel Tuesday! It's a thing, right? It is now anyways...here's to more fun photo shoots with fun backdrops! 

Outfit Deets: 
Top- Old Navy (recent)
Jeans- Target (earlier this year)
Wedges- Payless Shoe Source (earlier this year)
Necklace- Purple Peridot (recent online) 
Bracelets- DIY
Clutch- Target (earlier this year)

Hope your week is off to a great start! Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. super cute casual outfit

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals