Sunday Style: Celebrate!

Another day, another Shabby Apple dress. You know, no big deal. Just me and one of my best gal pals Lynsie waltzing around town in our fancy dresses and carrying balloons. 

People stopped to stare, people stopped to wish us Happy Birthday. We didn't have the heart to tell them that we were just doing a photo shoot! 

What am I celebrating? Another day that I get to live and enjoy this life is a reason for me to celebrate! Throw in some balloons and a fancy party dress and life gets even more fun and memorable. 

Enjoy every little moment that we are given. Take pictures if you need to remember or just close your eyes and put them in your memory bank for later like I sometimes do. Whatever your method, cherish the memories and continue your own celebration of life. I had the best time this week and plan to continue to celebrate. 

Now here's some pictures of this fantastic dress from Shabby Apple: 



















Dress: Shabby Apple (recent online)
Heels: Banana Republic (old)
Necklace: Groopdealz (online old)
Bracelet: The Limited (old)

Enjoy your Sunday! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. Sandae You Always Look Great, no matter dress down or dress up. Great Style and such a Lovely Lady. I do appreciate you let your fans share your post on our other social media sites such as fb and pinterest! Thank You!!!
    Take care, Wish Ya the Best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals