Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sunday Style: Pure Jeanius

I decided to do a more casual post for today's Sunday Style featuring a fun look with denim. These Royalty For Me jeans are everything! The cut and feel and fit of these jeans make me so happy!

I chose the WannaBettaButt style and I am so happy with them! They are so soft and the skinny jean style is just perfect. I chose a dark wash because I love that they are polished and slimming and can be dressed up or down. 

I decided to pair these jeans with a black ruffle sleeveless top I have had in my closet forever and some bright pink heels. What do you all think of this look for a fun night out? 









Ruffle blouse- JC Penney (old)
Jeans- Royalty For Me (online recent)
Heels- Old Navy (old)
Sequin Bag- Kate Spade (old)
Earrings- Groopdealz (old)


Hope you all are enjoying this wonderful long weekend! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae

1 comment:

  1. love the zipper detail on the back of your shirt. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete