Floral Fantasy

Sweet sweet fantasy baby when I close by eyes you come and you take me... go ahead and sing the Mariah Carey song-you know you want to! When I came up with the title to this blog post, that was all I kept thinking about.

Seriously though, this dress is simply a fantasy. I love everything about it! The shape of it and the length of it and the way it is so long and flowy! The floral pattern on the dress makes it so feminine yet gives off a sexy and romantic vibe. 

I am thrilled to be working with Nissy's Closet Tales! This is an online boutique for curvy girls like myself and offers us the opportunity to purchase affordable, trendy and uniquely gorgeous pieces. There is so much to choose from and I'll be showing some other looks from here as well in the near future!

In the meantime, check out some pics of this gorgeous dress:





Dress: Nissy's Closet Tales (online recent)
Sandals: Payless Shoe Source (old last year)

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

  1. What an amazing dress. Have a great week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals