Sunday Style: Getting Noticed On Your Own Time

Wearing a watch is not something a lot of people do in this day and age. Everyone has a phone and has their nose in it 24/7 and they can get the time from it as  as everything else . No one has a lot of time- everyone is busy running around and getting things done.  I personally love wearing watches. To me it is an extension of accessorizing an outfit. It's another way to show your personal style.

When people ask me "do you have the time?", they will often ask me where I got my watch and will compliment me on the uniqueness of the watch as well. Most people haven't seen wood watches before and ask me a lot of questions about them. 

This Jord watch is no exception!  In today's post, I'm wearing the Cora watch which is a little smaller than I normally wear but I love it! I love the daintiness of the watch and the color is stunning! The mother of pearl really is so beautiful and the dark wood compliments it perfectly. 

Because I love these watches so much, I was able to partner with Jord and give you the opportunity to win a gift card to use towards your own watch! Here's how it works:

1. Click on the link below:
https://www.woodwatches.com/g/curvygirlontherun
2. Winner will receive a $75 gift card and everyone else who enters will receive a $20 gift card!
3. Sit down with your laptop or your phone and pick out your new watch.
4. Enjoy your new wood watch and see how many compliments that you get!

Here are a few pictures from today's outfit and my beautiful watch:





I don't know about you guys but I love pink and orange together!

Top- Loft (old)
Skirt- Mindy Mae's Market (online old)
Heels- Target (earlier this year)
Watch- Jord (online) 

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals