Prepping for Fall in Paisley

It was so sunny and hot earlier this week when I took these pictures. It's hard to believe that this week will be September! Before you know it, fall will be here in all its glory. The leaves will begin to change and cooler temps will arrive. We will be trading in our cold beverages for hot ones and baseball for football. I'm not ready for it! 

This dress has me thinking about fall- before long, I won't be wearing open toe shoes, I'll be wearing boots with it! Even though I'm not ready for fall to get here, I am loving the fall colors in this karinadresses dress! The paisley is perfect and the colors so rich and saturated. 

I'm wearing the Mia style dress which is perfect for all body types. The tie can be worn in the back like I did or belted around your waist and tied at the side. I'm loving the wide sleeves and the material is so soft and silky! A home run in my book! Or I guess a touchdown since I'm talking about fall...

Here are a few pics of this gorgeous dress- hard to get a lot since it was also so windy that day:







Dress- karinadresses (online recent)
Shoes- Target (last year)
Bracelet- Trades of Hope (last year)
Watch- Jord (online)
Earrings- Purple Peridot (last year online)

Hope you all are enjoying these last days of summer! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals