Style Spotlight: Candied Cottons

Being a blogger has some pretty sweet benefits. One of them is meeting new people and making new friends in the process. Another benefit is finding new brands or new products and getting to introduce them to my readers and followers.

Today I'm talking about a sweet treat that stays with you- in the form of adorable handbags and accessories! Candied Cottons is owned by the beautiful Lindsey who I've worked with before. Her products are handmade and oh so cute! In every order is sweet candy treat too! 

Today I'm wearing an olive dress that I found on the clearance rack at Walmart and carrying the Felicity Foldover in pink floral. I love how the bag is adjustable- I can use the strap and wear it as a crossbody bag or I can detach the strap and carry it as a clutch. 

Inside is a zipper pocket that I use for my lipstick and compact and the bag is big enough to fit my wallet, keys and phone inside. It's perfect for running around doing errands! 

I'd also take this bag and pair it with jeans and a tee or the floral material matches other colors- maybe a solid dress with dressy sandals? There are so many possibilities! 

Here are a few pics of my outfit today- I'm showing the bag with and without the detachable strap: 








Run and check out Candied Cottons today! Everything is handmade for you to purchase and you'll be so deliciously pleased with your purchase! 

Dress- Walmart (recent clearance in store)
Shoes- Target (earlier this year)
Bag- Candied Cottons (recent online)
Necklace- Purple Peridot (old online)

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. You look amazing, your hair grows so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the olive dress! Perfect for fall transition!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals