Bold Pattern Mixing

I love pattern mixing! If you have been following me for any length of time, you already know this. It is so simple and adds so much interest to your outfit!


Start with the same color or color family and then match a pattern (or two!). Probably one of my most favorite and easiest combos is stripes and florals. Add a striped top to a floral skirt and you are done!


But enough about that...today's pattern mixing is a bold floral print and windowpane heels. I am loving this floral faux wrap dress from Avenue! It is so easy to throw on and mix and match accessories and footwear. I chose this dress with these heels to wear to work today. You need some fabulousness walking into a Monday!


Thanks for reading and following along with me! Hope you had a wonderful Monday!


Sandae


P. S. Check out the pics of this dress!








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals